Legacy Mountain Resort
• Amenities rival those found at a world-class hotel, yet you are able to experience all this while still being "tucked away" in the out-of-the-way environment of the pristine Smoky Mountains.
• Among other things, the clubhouse facility houses a complete fitness center on the main level. This includes a sauna, steam room, and bathrooms.
• The pavillion is a prime gathering place designed to let you relax and enjoy a Smoky Mountain view with your friends and family.
• Spectacular outdoor pool allows you to gaze out at the horizon where the Smoky Mountains fill the sky.
• Great Smoky Mountains National Park is located just a short drive away.
Schedule a vacation at http://legacymountainresort.com
1. From the main parkway in Pigeon Forge, turn left at traffic light #8. (Dollywood's visitor center.)
2. Follow this road around a left bend and turn right at the first traffic light. (The golf course will be on your right.)
3. Follow this road for exactly 3.1 miles and look for the Sugar Maple Cabins sign and office on your left. (You will pass the trolley and service entrance for Dollywood on this road approximately 1/2 mile from the intersection.)
© Kenny Hayes Custom Homes, LP. • All Rights Reserved • Website Designed by Devin Smith.