The Preserve Resort
The Gathering Place - Pavilion
Whether you’re with friends or making new ones, there’s space both indoors and outdoors to simply unwind and enjoy a Smoky Mountain sunset. Our beautiful conference room and outdoor wraparound porch are the perfect places to hold small gatherings. Walk the sidewalks while enjoying the breathtaking view. Within walking distance of your TN Smoky Mountains cabin rental.
Take relaxation a step further with a visit to our steam room, sauna, and workout facility. Order a relaxing massage treatment right in the privacy and seclusion of your mountain home.
Swimming Pool (seasonal)
The magnificent, outdoor pool provides a setting unlike any other, as you gaze out at a vista of blue-shaded mountain ranges. Open Late Spring 2007. Within walking distance of your Tennessee Smoky Mountain cabin.
Wedding Chapel (www.smokymountainwedding.com)
A day this special deserves a setting just as special. Our beautiful chapel will be a place the two of you, and your guests, will always remember. Truly unique. Totally romantic. Opened late summer 2006. Plan your reception at our indoor or outdoor Gathering Place. (888-246-3721)
A private nature area will be ready for your relaxation in the near future. Enjoy the beauty of the Smoky Mountains without the crowds, and without having to travel from your mountain retreat. Learn more about what makes the Smokies the most visited national park in the country.
All this . . . and the privacy and serenity of an exclusive mountain retreat.
Located just 8 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Experience The Preserve . . . destined to be a world unto itself.
Schedule a vacation at http://thepreserveresort.com
The Preserve office is located off Wears Valley Road (Hwy 321) between Pigeon Forge TN and Townsend, Tennessee.
1. From Light #3 in Pigeon Forge, drive 9.8 miles to Happy Hollow Rd. (Coming from Pigeon Forge, you will turn right on Happy Hollow.)
2. From Townsend it is 4.5 miles to Happy Hollow Road (you will turn left onto Happy Hollow).
3. From the Happy Hollow turn go 0.4 miles.
4. Turn right onto S. Clear Fork Road and go 0.7 miles.
5. Turn left onto Chamberlain Road and go 1.7 miles.
6. Turn right into Preserve entrance and office is the first road on left, and up the hill.